Let us grow together for better
Bramerz is one of the oldest and largest digital agencies in Pakistan and is considered the breeding ground for Tier-1 digital talent. People are at the core of everything that we do and we make every effort in attracting the best out there who are sure to take us a notch up in the status we carry.
With a career at Bramerz, you’re not just landing a job, you’re getting the opportunity to work with the best creatives out there, who challenge the status quo each day with their hunger to push the boundaries in every function they perform. Pay checks and perks aside, we are sure to offer you an open work culture with common floor spaces (no CEO office), thought provoking discussions & jokes over free cups of coffee and a round of table tennis at end of the work day. If this sounds like your kind of work place, we’ll be thrilled to see your matched profile against one of our listed jobs.
We are looking for an online bidder who will be responsible for managing the entire bid process, ensuring a high level of excellence. Applicants must have outstanding communication skills, combined with the ability to understand technical concepts and tender questions then provide clear concise responses whilst working to deadlines and targets.
- Generate business through online portals like Upwork, Fiverr
- Write web content, draft emails, and proposals for projects
- Analyze client requirements and provide appropriate bidding solutions.
- Estimate the project price based on the requirement gathered
- Submitting a completed bid to an existing or prospective client, on time and within budget.
- Setup portfolio on websites and get projects through these websites
- Facilitate all interpersonal communication
- Manage interaction with clients efficiently
- Exceptional experience in bidding online
- Prior experience in Marketing Agencies or Web Development companies.
- Knowledge of drafting business proposals
- Good understanding of the online bidding process
- Excellent communication & writing Skills
WORDPRESS WEB DEVELOPER
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the Wordpress websites
- Creating the website architecture and sitemaps.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Customising WordPress themes and plugins.
- Knowledge of child themes.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content and performance issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
VISUALIZER & 2D ANIMATION
We are looking for a Visualizer & 2D Animator to join and work closely with our internal team.
What You Will Be Accountable For:
Creating engaging communications for different clients. This will include social media graphics and other marketing materials as needed.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Present visually aesthetic ideas
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Essential Experience, Skills, And Knowledge:
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc
- Candidates with agency experience will be preferred
- Great eye for design aesthetics
SR. ACCOUNTS OFFICER
- Quickbooks Online Application Expert
- Create, record & maintain accounting records, vendor records, customer records, company employees, time tracking record, payroll management, journal entries as directed, bank transactions as needed, all expenses as needed, bills received from vendors, invoice to customers upon approval
- PRA & FBR returns filing
- PRA & FBR tax notices handling
- SECP forms filing and other matters
- Periodic Financial statements preparation
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Commerce
- Minimum Job Experience: 2 - 3 Years
- Must be an Expert in Quickbooks Online Application & MS Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
FRONTEND WEB DEVELOPER
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- At least 1-2 years of experience working as a Frontend Web Developer with in-depth knowledge of;
- CodeIgniter and/ any other PHP framework
- Code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN etc
- Cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Problem solver and analytical thinker
- Passion and ability to learn new tools and technologies
- Able to design and develop Web-Based applications
- Must ensure to produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code
- Coordinate with other team members, including backend developers and UX/UI designers
MEDIA BUYING EXECUTIVE
The Media Buying Executive will provide thought-leadership in measurement and analysis for digital marketing. He/She will also identify new ideas and opportunities for analytic projects.
- Perform marketing campaign and investment analysis for all Online advertising, and website related activities;
- Analyze data from online marketing campaigns: user response, web site conversions, feature usage, attrition rates;
- Conduct in-depth analysis of larger campaigns;
- Deliver online customer analyses, such as: Customer Segmentation, Retention Analysis, Lifetime Value Analysis, etc;
- Advertising Research, Brand Research, Site Utilization;
- Define and implement routine reports (weekly / monthly) for marketing campaigns;
- Provide detailed monthly and quarterly results overviews to project manager;
- Participate and support in delivering results and presentations to clients;
- Provide recommendations on improvement of marketing efficiencies and effectiveness;
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in marketing analysis and tools/techniques;
- Works closely with design and business department. Ideas are exchanged with each other concerning design, structure, tools and deployment of campaigns;
- Reviews system reports generated by software which measures keyword density and analysis, search engine optimization statistics and link management.
TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Technical Account Manager duties and responsibilities
- Assist customers’ technical requests.
- Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customers.
- Always strive to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Manage customer expectations and lead them to customer satisfaction
- Make sure all deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfill customers’ requirements
- Keep track of key account metrics
- Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders
- Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities
- Collaborate with our team to achieve sustainable growth
Technical Account Manager requirements and qualifications
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Good communication skills