Let us grow together for better
Bramerz is one of the oldest and largest digital agencies in Pakistan and is considered the breeding ground for Tier-1 digital talent. People are at the core of everything that we do and we make every effort in attracting the best out there who are sure to take us a notch up in the status we carry.
With a career at Bramerz, you’re not just landing a job, you’re getting the opportunity to work with the best creatives out there, who challenge the status quo each day with their hunger to push the boundaries in every function they perform. Pay checks and perks aside, we are sure to offer you an open work culture with common floor spaces (no CEO office), thought provoking discussions & jokes over free cups of coffee and a round of table tennis at end of the work day. If this sounds like your kind of work place, we’ll be thrilled to see your matched profile against one of our listed jobs.
VISUALIZER & 2D ANIMATION
We are looking for a Visualizer & 2D Animator to join and work closely with our internal team.
What You Will Be Accountable For:
Creating engaging communications for different clients. This will include social media graphics and other marketing materials as needed.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Present visually aesthetic ideas
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Essential Experience, Skills, And Knowledge:
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc
- Candidates with agency experience will be preferred
- Great eye for design aesthetics
FRONTEND WEB DEVELOPER
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- At least 1-2 years of experience working as a Frontend Web Developer with in-depth knowledge of;
- CodeIgniter and/ any other PHP framework
- Code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN etc
- Cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Problem solver and analytical thinker
- Passion and ability to learn new tools and technologies
- Able to design and develop Web-Based applications
- Must ensure to produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code
- Coordinate with other team members, including backend developers and UX/UI designers
ASSISTANT MANAGER ACCOUNTS
- Quickbooks Online & Desktop Application Expert
- Create, record & maintain accounting records, vendor records, customer records, company employees, time tracking records, payroll management, journal entries as directed, bank transactions as needed, all expenses as needed, bills received from vendors, and invoices to customers upon approval.
- PRA & FBR return filing
- PRA & FBR tax notices handling
- SECP forms filing and other matters
- Periodic Financial statements preparation
- Minimum Qualification: ACCA/ CA(Finalist)
- Minimum Job Experience: 2 - 3 Years
- Must be an Expert in Quickbooks Online & Desktop Application & MS Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills